Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Free Time!!!!!

August 1st was my last day of lifeguarding and while it was bittersweet, I was more excited for the 'sweet' part, FREE TIME!!! I was finally only going to be working 20 hours instead of 56 which would mean I could get home at 11 and get cleaning/ setting up my apartment done. Something I have been dreaming of doing since we moved in and never really got to 'move in.' So yesterday I cleaned up the living room and not having nails just set our pictures on top of the couches. It actually looks pretty good. There is so much clear space and with the pictures its starting to look like a home! I'm so excited. Then today I'm working on the kitchen. I got the table and around the table all cleared off so now I can actually use it to help when cooking or doing dishes which will be SO nice! We still don't have chairs, but we do have two comfy love seats to sit on =)

Tomorrow I will tackle the bathroom, then Friday I will organize our room, and Saturday will be the closet. I'M SO EXCITED!!! Now I can have people over and actually have a homely looking apartment. So come on over, the door is open!

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! Come over when you're done, I've got lots of projects for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is how I clean! I do rotations. Certain rooms/chores on certain days! Congrats to more time, you deserve

    ReplyDelete