Sunday, June 10, 2012

Honeymoon Day 2!

So the second day we left Jon's uncle and aunt's house and headed to California Adventure. I was the most excited because I hadn't ever been there before. When we got there Jon immediately grabbed a map and began planning out our route of rides. We first ran off to the California Screamin' roller-coaster which was super fun. I think we ended up going on that one like four times through out the day. After like the third time we went to look at our picture and I freaked out because Jon's face was the most terrifying thing ever! Later his dad said he looked like an escaped murder convict which I thought fit well.

We hurried all day from ride to ride getting fast passes when we could and we hit every ride we wanted to with some extra rounds in there. But finally at around 4 we were tired of all the walking and decided to watch the Aladdin show they had going on. When we sat down, Jon reached into one of his pockets and pulled it out covered in sunscreen. I had just used it around an hour and half ago and put the cap safely on and he put it in his pocket. On one of the more recent rides the cap must have popped off and squeezed out all the contents into his pocket. I felt sooooo bad! I asked to make sure he had another pair of shorts with him in the car. He'd brought two shirts for the trip so I figured he'd also have another pair, but no he didn't. What a boy =P We still enjoyed the show along with the rest of the day, especially the awesome water/laser/fire show they had at night. But as soon as we got to our hotel I did my best at washing out as much of the sunscreen from his shorts as I could and I was surprised that I was able to wash out a lot of it. Luckily by morning his shorts had mostly dried and the pocket wasn't so greasy looking any more. We were ready to tackle Disneyland! (Which will be in another post because I don't have the patience to write any more =P)

Waiting for the water show

This is suppose to be Ariel


Ready to go in!


I beat Jon at the Toy Story shooting ride =)


Entertaining ourselves before Aladdin by putting flowers in my shoe's holes

Going on the California Screamin' again...


And here is the escaped murder convict

No comments:

Post a Comment